" />

Learn English and Spanish Online

To have another language is to possess a second soul. Charlemagne

Forum, Lessons & Games

Forum Home > Flashcards to learn English > Flashcards to learn English prepositions: in, on, into, onto

thelanguagetutors
Site Owner

Click here 'Flashcards to learn English prepositions: in, on, into, onto'  -  then click 'plant seeds' to start learning.  :)

Each time you practice this set you are watering your seeds and before long your plants will grow along with your memorized English words.

February 20, 2012 at 4:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Coffeelate

This site is new for me.

And I love it :) (I just started "my little garden" thank you!)

--

February 20, 2012 at 7:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

thelanguagetutors
Site Owner

Yay :)

--

Comment or correction by The Language Tutors  :)

February 20, 2012 at 7:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Julian Fuentes

Thank you Kiwi! :)

February 21, 2012 at 10:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

thelanguagetutors
Site Owner

Julian Fuentes at February 21, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Thank you Kiwi! :)

You are very welcome Julian, I'm glad to see the cards being used and thank you for leaving a message :) - ¡muy amable!

--

Comment or correction by The Language Tutors  :)

February 21, 2012 at 1:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ray 76

Hi everybody ,my first time so be gentle I am very delicate , now where do I find the word of the day , and is my Kiwi mate here , this a grouse place aye.

Hi Ray, welcome to 'Learn English Spanish Online' :)  I think you may have already found it but just in case you haven't here's the link to 'The Spanish Word of the Week'.

Lovely to see you here!  I'm sure you'll know exactly where everything is soon :)

--

February 22, 2012 at 12:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

omar layme
Limited Member

this blog is very nice...thank you kiwi!!!!!!

October 17, 2012 at 11:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

thelanguagetutors
Site Owner

You're welcome, thank you Omar, we look forward to seeing you around the site -there's lots of games that you can participate in and exercises that you can do to get the most out of being here. :)

For example:   you can practice writing English sentences here with 'English word of the week'

This is where you'll find lots of English language exercises.

And depending on your level of English we have simple vocabulary games and more advanced sentence games to practice certain grammar points.

Enjoy!

October 18, 2012 at 12:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.